Speckle not appearing in Dynamo after installation

Hi! I’ve installed the latest Speckle. I see it in Rhino, Grasshopper, and Revit, but I don’t see it showing up in Dynamo. Any suggestions?

hey there @evthymia! welcome to the forums (and thanks for re-posting the question here - it helps others see it too vs slack). AFAIK, Speckle Dynamo is not showing up probably because you might be running an old version. We currently support 2.0.1 onwards (if i’m mistaken, @teocomi will correct me).

Can you let us know which version of Dynamo you’re on, and we’ll pick it from there?

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion @dimitrie, and I apologize for the delayed response. This installation was on a work laptop, and it seems that, when I installed Speckle, I hadn’t restarted the laptop while connected to the work server in a few days, so when I finally did that, Speckle appeared in Dynamo! So, it seems that it may have had something to do with updates that needed to be installed. (Not really my area of expertise, but it worked!)

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Yes, either too old or too new, we’re currently instally Speckle for Dynamo 2.0 and 2.1 :slight_smile: